Ohio Unemployment Support and Claims Management
6.6 million US workers filed for their first week of unemployment benefits in the week ending March 28, according to the Department of Labor — a new historic high.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has created an overwhelming amount of questions and concerns about unemployment benefits for business owners and their employees. Now more than ever our Unemployment Management Services are in high demand providing personal assistance and support to ensure that all of your questions are answered.
Here are just a few of the questions we have been helping with:
- What do my employees need to file for benefits?
- Can they work reduced hours and still qualify for unemployment benefits?
- How are unemployment benefits calculated?
- How much will I receive weekly on unemployment?
- How is this going to impact my business during this mandatory (COVID-19) shutdown?
Through proper management of your unemployment you can reduce time spent on administrative tasks and help to control tax rates/costs. We know the system, and that your time is valuable so let one of our specialists handle this for you.
The Benefits of CSI managing your program:
- Monitor Client account charges, claims and assessments
- Review and analyze all ODJFS determinations regarding monetary liability or eligibility
- File timely appeals and respond to all determinations issued by the ODJFS with accuracy.
- Unemployment hearing consultation, witness preparation, hearing coordination and participation.
- Voluntary contribution analysis and recommendations
- Experienced representative dedicated to your account