Ohio Unemployment Management
We save you time and money by manageing your Ohio unemployment claims and rates.
The COVID-19 Pandemic has created an overwhelming amount of questions and concerns about unemployment benefits for business owners and their employees. Our team will provide personal assistance and support to ensure that all of your questions are answered. Here are just a few of the questions we can help with:
- What do my employees need to file for benefits?
- Can they work reduced hours and still qualify for unemployment benefits?
- How are unemployment benefits calculated?
- How much will I receive weekly on unemployment?
- How is this going to impact my business during this mandatory (COVID-19) shutdown?
Through proper management of your unemployment you can reduce time spent on administrative tasks and help to control tax rates/costs. We know the system, and that your time is valuable so let one of our specialists handle this for you.
The Benefits of CSI administering and managing your program:
- Monitor Client account charges, claims and assessments
- Review and analyze all ODJFS determinations regarding monetary liability or eligibility
- File timely appeals and respond to all determinations issued by the ODJFS with accuracy.
- Unemployment hearing consultation, witness preparation, hearing coordination and participation.
- Voluntary contribution analysis and recommendations
- Experienced representative dedicated to your account
Let CSI ensure that your business is receiving all of the necessary guidance and benefits during this uncertain time.
To sign up with our SUI service please contact: